Saturday, December 11, 2004

Welcome to Deb Nyberg's Blog

Welcome to my blog. I'm jumping into the blogging industry to begin another online communication. I've been on line since 1992 when all we used were forums. I went on to establish the women in business community, FoDreams.Com.

Today, in beginning this blog, it is my hopes to develop a one-click opportunity for the members of fodreams.com to get quick and easy information in real time so you can make business happen.

Hopefully, the questions and remarks attached to this blog will get input from our other members to help it grow and become a great resource for all of us. Feel free to use this blog for personal interests as well. The only thing I ask is that all posts are made in a positive manner and never attack anyone's opinions, or them personally.

To new beginnings,

Deb Nyberg

2 comments:

Deb Nyberg said...

1-1-05 We added a new free service at fodreams.com for those who wish to sell their businesses. To find out more about our Sell-A-Biz list, go to http://www.fodreams.com/services/featuredbusiness1.php

Deb Nyberg said...

I just ran a Google search for "women in business blog" and FoDreams.Com's blog reference came up in the top 10! This really does work. You business owners must look into this as an avenue to increase traffic and continue to do business with the biggies! I'm convinced this works. Deb

Quick Linker